Weapons Systems Officer Instructor
JA899 – Weapons System Officer Instructor
Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary – £Competitive
Type Sub-contract with possibility of permanent position.
We are currently looking for Ex-RAF Weapons System Officer Instructors to join our client’s team in the Middle East on a sub-contract basis with the possibility of moving to a permanent position. The successful candidate will have a military operational and training background as a Weapons Instructor in an Air Defence environment.
Due to VISA and security restrictions, we can only accept applications from UK passport holders.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum of six years’ experience as a Weapons System Officer, completing not less than 800 live intercepts.
- Within five years prior to appointment, controlling and instructing in ‘live’ and ‘simulated’ Air Defence environments.
- Within five years prior to appointment, a minimum of one instructional tour at a Weapons System school or in a Weapons Systems Training Environment.
- Advanced Weapons System Officer Course.
- Weapons System Officer Instructor Course.
- Instructional Techniques Course.
- Computing and keyboard skills and experience.
- Instruct approved Weapons Director Practical and Theory subjects.
- Manage Weapons Director Courses as required.
- Prepare and review courseware including lesson plans.
- Prepare and review test and examination instruments and material.
- Raise reports on the performance of individual cadets and classes, departmental performance and other matters as required.
- Counsel Cadets on academic and disciplinary matters according to approved Academic Wing and Departmental procedures.
- Invigilate tests and examinations according to approved Academic Wing and Departmental procedures.
- Apply Company procedures for configuration control of curriculum and courseware, including preparing documentation and supporting data for curriculum or courseware change requests.
- Use the TMIS / LMIS system to maintain accurate, up to date, comprehensive, orderly, and easily accessible training records.
- Contribute to preparation of timetables, scheduling and allocation of instructors.
- Contribute to the acquisition, allocation, maintenance and use of training resources including textbooks, workbooks, classrooms, laboratories, training device, and consumables.
- Provide an environment that encourages independent learning and a military ethos.
- Provide feedback to management to improve service performance and responsiveness and identify opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with SHE policy and processes and Duty of Care responsibilities.
- Undertake all mandatory and developmental training as required by the Company.
- Adhere to acceptable standards of behaviour, dress and performance as defined in Company policy.
- Any other duties as deemed reasonable and appropriate by the Company.