Warehouse supervisor (Ecommerce)
AR244 – Warehouse Supervisor (Ecommerce)
First Military Recruitment are currently seeing a Warehouse Supervisor on behalf of on of our clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for running a technical, modern, highly efficient operation and coordinating the huge flow of items in and out of the business. In addition to get orders to the customer as quickly as possible, but with great care.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however, all candidates will be considered.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing the day to day running of the E-commerce department.
- Being the main point of contact for all courier queries.
- Ensuring packaging meets our exceptionally high brand standards, and that its despatched with the correct tracking numbers and correct consignment documents.
- Ensuring KPI’s are set and met for each shift.
- Continuous improvement across the E-commerce department and providing a business case for each improvement identified.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent organisation and communication skills are essential.
- Experience in a supervisory role.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office and comfortable learning new software.
- Being a logical thinker is essential.