MS165 – Vehicle Technician
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum
Overview: First Military Recruitment is looking for an Technician in the Macclesfield area. Due to continued growth, our client is looking to recruit a dedicated and driven, Technician to join their team.
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspecting and completing complex repairs and diagnostic work.
- Operating the DYNO as required.
- Completing advanced engineering tasks.
- Assisting with the training of junior technicians.
- Working to deadlines to ensure that work is completed on time.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A genuine passion for all things two wheels. We would also consider the other Automotive back grounds.
- Strong attention to detail, fault finding, technical and problem-solving skills.
- A passion to deliver an outstanding service.
- Driven to achieve your goals and the goals of the business.
- A valid motorcycle license would be beneficial but is not essential for the role.
- Whilst we are ideally looking for someone with a good level of workshop experience, we are open-minded regarding applications from candidates who may not possess the qualifications but have the practical experience.
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Overtime Pay.
- Pension Scheme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- 24/7 Employee Wellbeing Helpline.
- Gymflex Benefit – April 2022.
- Netflix Membership – April 2022.
- The Dining Group Discount Card – April 2022.
- Unum Health Care Options – April 2022.