DC284 – Unlicensed Engineer
Location – Luton
Salary – £Competitive DOE + Benefits
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit an Unlicensed Engineer / Aircraft Mechanic to join their team in Luton.
The Unlicensed Engineer will provide skilled aircraft Mechanical labour, supporting Licenced engineers as required.
There will be opportunities for personal development, and the chance for growth of expertise with the potential to achieve Licence Without Type Rating (LWTR).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To deliver high quality workmanship on a range of executive jets in a dynamic Line Maintenance environment.
- Provide additional supporting role as required for MRP Supply Chain/Planning/Logistics as required.
- Accountable for producing consistent on time high quality of workmanship, in line with industry standards and that expected of a VVIP service facility.
- Individual responsibility for booking accurate, timely, and consistent hours into the company MRP system.
- Accountable to ensure competence in the use of both operation (MRO) and aircraft maintenance software systems.
- Responsible for performing all duties in accordance with Company procedures and process.
- Ensure correct compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring all activity is carried out in accordance with Data Protection rules and procedures.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- City and Guilds, or Diploma equivalent, in Aircraft Engineering Maintenance, or
- proven technical apprenticeship, and/or trade qualifications.
- At least 2 years industry exposure working in a Base or Line support 145 organisation.
- Level 4 (C grade) GCSE in Mathematics, English and science (desirable grades).
- Ability to Hold UK airside pass.
- Current UK passport (which will need to be kept current).
In return our client offers:
- A competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Pension with up to 5% contributions matched.
- Life Insurance. *
- Income Protection. *
- Travel Insurance. *
- Private Medical (after successful passing of probation). *
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
*(subject to insurance underwriting)