Typhoon Fabrication Technician
JA892 – Typhoon Fabrication Technician
Location – Taif – Saudi Arabia
Sub-contract for 6-months
DUE TO VISA RESTRICTIONS, WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM UK PASSPORT HOLDERS
We are currently recruiting for Typhoon Fabrication Technicians for a 6-month contract in Saudi Arabia. The successful candidates will be responsible for undertaking all fault diagnosis and remedial activities associated with scheduled or unscheduled repairs & maintenance tasks within the Fabrications Workshop & on aircraft in support of Typhoon in Saudi Arabia.
- Undertake scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks within a Maintenance Level 2 (ML2) structural repair workshop and on-aircraft environment.
- Repair of Typhoon metallic/CFC components in line with approved technical publications.
- Undertaking scheduled modifications, technical instructions and repair instructions on Typhoon aircraft & components.
- Ensuring all tasks are undertaken in accordance with company/RSAF procedures and processes.
- Ensure that all electronic data systems are utilised correctly within process and adhere to operating procedures.
- Ensure all tasks are undertaken in the specified timescales to support operation of forward maintenance and SMU.
Skills & Experience
- Must have extensive experience with mechanical metallic structural repair in a fast jet a maintenance environment. Aircraft Carbon Fibre Composite repair experience highly desirable. Relevant structural repair experience on 4/5th Generation platforms, particularly Typhoon is also highly desirable.
- Aircraft Carbon Fibre Composite repair experience highly desirable. Relevant structural repair experience on 4/5th Generation platforms, particularly Typhoon is also highly desirable.