Trainee Jetting Operative
MS176 – Trainee Jetting Operative
Location: Romsey, Hampshire
Salary: £11.41 per hour DOE
Overview: First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Trainee Jetting Operative to join a Jetting company, with the opportunity to work all over the UK & beyond.
The salary for this role has annual pay rises, as experience is gained, the rate increases to £14.70 per hour when fully experienced (after 3 years).
Applications from ex-military personnel are encouraged but all applications will be given due consideration.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Setting up and operating the jetting and ancillary equipment.
- Always maintaining a high housekeeping standard, ensuring all areas are kept clean & tidy.
- Completing daily checks, daily records & time sheets.
- Demobilizing equipment on the site, leaving it clean & tidy and ensuring all equipment is checked back in the van.
- To complete tasks as directed by Management.
- To always have a disciplined approach to work, smart appearance & appropriate behavior.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Full clean UK driving licence.
- Over 21 years of age.
- Must be physically fit.
- Must be able & willing to work away.
- Experience using basic engineering tools & equipment.