Technology Risk Manager
JM57: Technology Risk Consultant
Our clients Technology & Management Consulting team is one of the fastest growing parts of their business. They aim to be the leading provider of business systems and digital consulting services to the middle market. They help clients through the following services:
- IT & digital strategy
- Systems selection
- ERP services: NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics
- Finance function transformation
- CPM (Corporate Performance Management) & associated services
Their clients range from regional businesses to FTSE100 businesses and the public sector. They aim to offer an alternative to the big4 and boutique technology consultancies through a more personal, tailored approach to technology implementation. Through their award-winning partnership with NetSuite they have delivered dozens of cloud ERP transformation programmes to international businesses. Through their Microsoft Dynamics team they are helping clients to harness the power of the Microsoft 365 platform to improve their customer engagement and operations processes.
They are seeking ambitious and entrepreneurial consultants to join their fast-growing team. They offer exciting client opportunities and rapid development and promotion for those with the drive and the commitment to help them win and deliver new engagements.
About the role:
They are recruiting for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Analyst to join the Microsoft practice within Technology and Management Consulting (TMC). The successful candidate will work primarily on Business Central support and in some cases implementations. Training on Business Central, implementation methodology and general consulting and customer service skills will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join them at the point that you can make a real difference.
The Business Central Analyst will:
- Deliver high quality business and software application services to clients, including implementations, system audits, reviews and associated project activities
- Manage client support cases and liaise with the wider team to resolve issues such as bug-fixing and troubleshooting
- Deliver all consultancy according to our Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan
- Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour
- Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally
- Participate in business development and pre-sales activities as requested
- Support practice development activities such as defining and configuring industry specific features and requirements
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Consulting or Practice leads
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training
- Represent the business in a professional and positive manner at all times
- Bachelor’s degree qualified
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to clients and colleagues
- Flexible attitude and critical thinker
- Recognised accounting qualification such as CIMA, AAT, ACA, ACCA
- Good understanding of all elements within Microsoft Dynamics Business Central as well as the wider Business Applications platform (PowerApps, Power BI, Common Data Services, Azure, Office 365) and working in fast paced Agile environments.
- Hold current Dynamics 365 certifications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform including PowerApps and Power BI
- Experience remote working in a support centre
- Prince 2, PMP or similar project management qualification
- Experience of the Microsoft SureStep methodology
- Adept at Business Requirement Analysis
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge