AR348 – Stores Person
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000
First Military Recruitment are currently supporting our client in the search for a Stores Person.
To provide excellent Parts Support to Bristol parts department, ensuring efficient, timely and accurate response to all parts picking, packing, and dispatching. All income deliveries to be checked and processed/ stored into correct locations.
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating new bin locations for new stock.
- Daily perpetual stocktaking.
- Daily status report checks.
- Ensure all deliveries into stock are received, correctly checked and that the relevant GRN documents are received.
- General housekeeping.
- Issuing parts to service engineers (some external using Autoline dispatch system) and Roadside Tech.
- Parts returns (to suppliers) and from service engineers.
- Perform any other reasonable duties that may be required from time to time within the scope of your knowledge, skills and ability.
- Pick / Pack & dispatch (creating dispatch notes) to end customers & depots.
- Rotate stock locations to facilitate easy picking.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Administrative skills, able to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- PC/system skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Accurate with high attention to detail.
- Proactive approach.
- Team player.
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 per annum