Staff Nurse – Ward
JA807 – Staff Nurse – Ward
Location – Margate and Ashford
Salary – £24,907-£30,615
Closing Date: TBC
Hours – Full Time (37.5 Hours) and Part Time (30 Hours) posts available at our Margate Site
Full Time (37.5 Hours) posts available at our Ashford Site.
Other hours may be considered.
Interview Date: 15th July 2021 (TBC)
We are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse for our client’s private hospitals in Margate & Ashford. The successful candidate must be a Registered Nurse Level 1with the ability to prove continual professional development. Our client is currently unable to offer a certificate of sponsorship for any of their roles.
Qualifications and Experience
- Registered Nurse 1st Level
- Evidence of continual professional development
- Demonstrates a patient focus approach.
- Experience in a surgical/medical environment with a knowledge and understanding of surgical/medical procedures.
- Commitment to professional development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Able to cope under pressure.
- Committed to providing a quality clinical service.
Are a healthcare organisation which is genuinely passionate about delivering nothing less than the absolute best in all ours service areas, particularly a patient care that exceeds all expectations. We are fortunate that we have a bespoke team who have been specially selected. Our teams are sincerely valued within our own and other organisations and notably very well respected by our patients, the board, peers, other organisations, and extended stakeholders. This is demonstrated through our passion for excellent communication and engagement, success through our investor in people accreditation and positive staff surveys. As an organisation, they recognise and uphold the fact that the right team are our greatest asset.
- Free on-site staff carparking
- Staff discount for treatments
- Subsidised meals
- Annual bonus for 100% attendance at work
- Enrolment into a staff pension scheme
- Generous annual staff education finance
- Annual salary increment
- Additional benefits available in line with our NHS colleagues
- Local retail discounts
- Salary sacrifice schemes