Staff Nurse – Outpatients
JA805 – Staff Nurse – Outpatients
Department: Clinical & Nursing
Salary: £24,907-£30,615 DOE
Hours – Full Time (37.5 Hours) Other hours may be considered.
Closing Date: 9th July 2021 – Interview Date: 22nd July 2021
We are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse for our client’s private hospital in Canterbury. The successful candidate must be a Registered Nurse Level 1with the ability to prove continual professional development. Our client is currently unable to offer a certificate of sponsorship for any of their roles.
Qualifications and Experience
- Registered Nurse 1st Level
- Evidence of continual professional development
- Demonstrates a patient focus approach.
- Experience in a surgical/medical environment with a knowledge and understanding of surgical/medical procedures.
- Commitment to professional development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Able to cope under pressure.
- Committed to providing a quality clinical service.
Are a healthcare organisation which is genuinely passionate about delivering nothing less than the absolute best in all ours service areas, particularly a patient care that exceeds all expectations. We are fortunate that we have a bespoke team who have been specially selected. Our teams are sincerely valued within our own and other organisations and notably very well respected by our patients, the board, peers, other organisations, and extended stakeholders. This is demonstrated through our passion for excellent communication and engagement, success through our investor in people accreditation and positive staff surveys. As an organisation, we recognise and uphold the fact that the right team are our greatest asset.
To support our ambitions and strategy for growth and expansion we are looking to expand our work force in many areas including our nursing teams.
They already provide a variety of services across East Kent, which include all the following and more:
- Elective in patient services.
- Elective day case activity.
- A wide selection of outpatient activity.
- Lifestyle and wellbeing services.
- NHS contractual services including choose and book options.
- Our two principal sites are in Margate and Ashford with an Outpatient provision in Canterbury.