MM584 – Software Deveoper
Location – Home Based but within travel distance of Paisley
Salary – £40000
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Software Developer to join their expanding team. The role is home based, however candidates will only be considered if they are within 1.5 hour commute to Paisley.
Reporting directly to a Senior Developer Leader, the successful candidate will have a proven track record of software development and project delivery skills, coupled with strong communication skills at all levels. You must be highly motivated with a strong desire to maintain and deliver business solutions to the highest standard. Working as part of an Agile development team operating within the SCRUM framework, you will contribute to achieve goals set out by the Product Team.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Working to an established SCRUM framework
- Participating in project estimation and pre-sales activities
- Assist the development team to translate client and internal business requirements into robust technical solutions
- Create, update and administer Product Backlogs
- Develop and implement new software solutions
- Support and enhance existing software and platforms
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, SQL Server, MVC, RESTful APIs, MongoDB
- Strong HTML, CSS
- Experience of Microsoft Azure/DevOps desirable but not essential
- Experience of methodologies such as SCRUM and Agile
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Goal oriented, responsible, proactive and independent
- Basic salary: Starting at £40,000 but will increase with level of experience and skills.
- Health Care
- Life Assurance,
- Loyalty Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Access to Mental Health support
- Perkbox – Which gives you access to hundreds of ‘Perks’ giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays.
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.