MM582 – Site Operative
Location – Rowley Regis
Salary – Competitive plus benefits
First Military Recruitment is working with our client to recruit a Site Operative to join their small team in Rowley Regis. The Site Operator will assist the multi-skilled team in the daily operations on site including operating the Dozer, Tractor and 360 bucket as well as the weighbridge.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however candidates from all backgrounds will be considered.
- Operate mobile plant in land reinstatement in a safe and efficient manner.
- To ensure that machinery is serviceable at all times by carrying out specified daily checks, as well as lubricating, refuelling and cleaning the machinery as directed in the operating manual and
- company procedures.
- Keep tidy all stores and monitor fuel, oil, anti-freeze and site water levels.
- Assist in other site duties such as operating the weighbridge, litter picking, grass cutting, diesel checks etc
- Comply with all company policies and procedures in ensuring the safe and efficient operation of the machinery.
- Report any faults or defects for repair in order to protect the working life of the machinery.
The successful candidate:
- You must have some working experience in the use of mobile plant ie Telehandler, Dozers or Tractors as full training will be provided
- Experience in the waste or agricultural sector would be a distinct advantage
- Demonstrable skills in achieving demanding work requirements.
- IT Literate
- Hours of Work: 45 hrs per week
- Work Pattern: Monday to Friday 7.30 am to 5 pm (Although generally get finished at 4.30pm)
- Some overtime may be available but it is not guaranteed
- Competitive Salary
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- 20 days annual leave
- plus other benefits