LB35 – Service Coordinator
Salary: £24,000 – £27,000 DOE
The successful candidate will be responsible for scheduling and arranging work for the company’s engineers.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however, all candidates will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling engineers work
- Prepare formal quotes for the service related works
- Meet office targets as set by directors
- Provide management reports as required
- Assist with answering office telephones as required.
- Undertake any reasonable managment request
Skills and Qualifications:
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- Must have experience in a customer service role
- Good geographical knowledge
- Proactive in there approach to learning, management and work
- Experience is a similar role is desirable
Salary: £25,000 – £27,000