Senior Recruitment Consultant
DC348 – Senior Recruitment Consultant
Location – London
Salary – £20,000 to £30,000 DOE + Excellent Commission Structure
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a financially motivated Senior Recruitment Consultant to join their successful team in Central London. Our client is looking candidates with a positive attitude and a proven history of success in previous recruitment experience. The current markets are booming and there is plenty of live work.
As a recruitment consultant, you’re the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is challenging and varied, involving the following key elements: build and develop relationships with them, understand their trade, and develop a good awareness of their work culture and environment. Our client provides weekly training and a professional sales environment to help nurture and grow natural talent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies.
- Building strong relationships with clients and candidates.
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates.
- Completing a search of the candidate database to find the right person for the employer’s vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, and short-listing candidates.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job in question.
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Conducting face-to-face interviews with candidates.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training, and career progression.
- Attending client meetings.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within Financial Services or Sales would be beneficial.
- A track record of hitting targets
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build solid relationships with candidates and clients.
In return our client offers:
- A basic salary of £20,000 to £30,000 DOE with a fantastic commission structure.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Excellent holiday allowance.
- Company credit card.
- Flexible working hours if required, and the opportunity to work at home when needed.