Senior Product Manager
EY96 Senior Product Manager (Urology & Continence)
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 per Annum DOE
First Military Recruitment are currently supporting our client in the search for a Senior Product Manager (Urology & Continence).
The Senior Product Manager will work within the Marketing and New Product Development (NPD) team on projects across the portfolio.
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Senior Product Manager:
- Actively participating and working within cross functional teams.
- Analyses information and trends and develops actionable conclusions.
- Budget management.
- Commissions and manages third party agencies to deliver required outputs.
- Develops an appropriate strategy for the brands/products considering the product life cycle.
- Ensures budget remains on track throughout the year.
- Ensures updates are provided regularly.
- Establishes quantitative and qualitative objectives for the product/brand.
- Identification and partnering in the development of products and/or brands.
- Identifies and builds relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifies and implements tactics that will achieve the strategy.
- Identifies opportunities and threats relevant to their products and brands.
- Influences sales team to align with product/brand plans.
- Is first point of contact for relationships with suppliers and effectively manages communications internally and externally.
- Manages and maintains budget.
- Manages external suppliers and agencies.
- Market intelligence and research.
- Marketing planning, strategy and execution.
- Measuring effectiveness.
- Monitors the effect of campaigns, feeds back to the department and other stakeholders using reports that demonstrate progress toward goals.
- Ongoing maintenance of key portfolio materials such as sales aids, detail aid, web content, 3rd party communications and other relevant materials.
- Partnering and or leading NPD projects through the stage gate process.
- Personnel management as appropriate.
- Plans and manages product launch events.
- Presenting plans and new products.
- Product launch and research.
- Provides management support for Marketing Apprentices or Executives when appropriate.
- Responsible for Post Market surveillance and works alongside Quality and Regulatory to maintain compliance of products with relevant standards and regulations.
- Responsible for the collation of all information related to the product or brand area.
- Uses the information and insights to develop the product or brand plan.
- With managerial support and guidance identifies product/brand positioning and appropriate market segmentation techniques.
- Works with clinical lead to ensure alignment and integration of plans to meet objectives for the year.
- Works with NPD group to ensure pipeline is aligned to strategy and customer needs are defined and met.
- You will be required to attend events, exhibitions and conferences which may necessitate overnight stays.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in ostomy or continence markets. (Desirable)
- Experience managing product change control, specifically labelling updates for MDR or UKCA and associated considerations. (Desirable)
- Experience of working across cross functional groups.
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Able to demonstrate collaborative working on projects.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and success.
- Able to interpret and analyse data.
- Confident presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent copy writing and proof-reading skills.
- Excellent IT and time management skills.
- Excellent project management abilities.
- Must possess a “can do” attitude.
- Proven relevant product (medical devices) marketing experience.
- Strong relationship builder – key partnerships, external agencies etc.
- Contributory Pens