Senior Mechanical Engineer
MM610 – Senior Mechanical Engineer
Location – Nottingham
Salary – Competitive rate, based on skills and experience
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team in Nottingham. Working as a key member of the team, you will be provided with the autonomy to design Mechanical services in many sectors of the industry and be client facing, representing the Company at all levels.
Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment and energy markets.
As a Senior Engineer you will potentially be involved in a range of projects from small site surveys through to multi-million-pound schemes, with a varied workload you will need to exhibit the autonomy to work individually as well as assisting in planning and managing the appropriate resource to deliver projects. Reporting to the project Associate or Director, you will provide support as part of a team in delivering projects effectively, whilst maintaining technical performance standards.
- You will have experience in using recognised design software tools such as REVITT and ideally have exposure to MagiCAD.
- Have great communication skills that can adapt both to external parties and clients but also within the team.
- Understand project needs and be able to manage the full delivery.
- You will have recognised qualifications in Mechanical services design and either be working towards Chartered Status, or have an interest in doing so.
- Be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team in support to deliver projects.
- Experience of people management is desirable.
- Future flexibility will be needed for regular co-operation, travel and inter-office working.
- In house expertise for Mechanical enquiries.
In return our client offers
- Competitive salary
- Life Assurance 3 x basic salary
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks at Work (exclusive online shopping platform)
- Plus other voluntary benefits
A friendly and professional working environment with a strong team spirit, offering opportunities to work on a variety of projects with many blue-chip clients.