Senior Building Surveyor
FC50 – Senior Building Surveyor
Location – Dublin
Salary – £Highly Competitive DOE
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Senior Building Surveyor to join their team in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior, or Associate, Chartered Building Surveyor to be part of a flexible and very supportive environment with great opportunities for career progression.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To play a key part in the Commercial Building Surveying team, providing high calibre professional advice to clients.
• To deliver a wide range of building surveying services in a commercial environment with a high-level global investor and corporate occupier client base
• Primarily working within the commercial sector, undertaking all round building surveying work including:
— Technical Due Diligence
— Refurbishment and redevelopment projects
— Contract administration
— Pre-acquisition surveys
— General building surveying commercial work e.g., Dilapidations
Skills and Experience:
• MRICS with minimum 2 years PQE.
• Degree in Building Surveying.
• Confident Technical Due Diligence surveyor.
• Excellent report writing skills.
• Expertise in general building surveying i.e. contract administration and dilapidations.
• Experience of working in a pro-active commercial environment.
• Sound knowledge of building contracts in a commercial context.
• Able to meet fee targets and generate new business through building successful client relationships.
• Commercial awareness and understanding.
• Embraces technology to deliver reports efficiently.
• High level of up to date technical building knowledge.
• Must be a good team player and able to work independently.
• Confident and concise communicator both verbally and in writing.
• Able to dictate effectively using digital dictation systems.
• Business focused.
• Able to participate in business development.
• Participative in team/organisational events.
In return our client offers:
• The opportunity to be a part of a company who are passionate about people with a very supportive environment and great opportunities for career progression.
• Flexible & hybrid working.
• Competitive salary and generous car allowance.
• Benefits: Fee Plus bonus scheme, mobile phone & laptop, Personal Accident cover, Private Health Care (after 12 months), Life Assurance and 25 days holiday