LB18 – Scaffolding Supervisor
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 + Vehicle
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Scaffolding supervisor on behalf of one of our clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising all scaffolders on site, with extensive travel across the East Anglia area.
Our client Encourages applications from ex-military personnel however, all candidates will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with management daily, allocating work, to meet the demands of the business.
- Provide feedback to management with performance, progress and issues raised.
- Ensure all employees and subcontractors comply with health and safety standards including risk assessments and ensuring all are wearing appropriate PPE.
- Consult with Site managers and relevant third parties.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience within the scaffolding industry; As a minimum part 2 qualified, preferably holding an advanced scaffolder CISRS card.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Communications skills.
- Any other relevant qualifications
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000