Sales Order processor
EJ683 – Sales Order processor
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Sales Order Processor on behalf of one of our clients.
Reporting to the Sales Order Processing Manager, you will play a key role in the business by accurately and efficiently processing Customer orders.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check all customer order requests to ensure that we have all the details to enable processing, contacting customers with queries where necessary.
- Prepare the quotations, gaining customer confirmation to any changes.
- Check the processed orders to ensure accuracy and liaise with the Planning team to verify that the dates are in line with the Customers expectations.
- Check that all the information required to facilitate planning & scheduling is to hand and schedule a controlled flow of orders through to Planning & Production departments.
- On completion of the job, file all paperwork into jobs ready for invoicing.
- Answer telephone and email enquiries into the Sales Order Processing shared e-mail.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous order processing experience gained in a manufacturing environment is an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided.
- Able to understand technical requirements and process accurately is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail skills and data entry skills, with the ability to spot errors.
- Strong people and communication skills, courteous and able to communicate well with customers and colleagues alike.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, genuinely customer service focused, driven to deliver a ‘best in class’ service and thrive working within a time pressured environment.
- IT confident.