MM591 – Risk Assessor
Location – London
Salary – £40000 – £45000 plus fantastic benefits
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit an HSE Risk Assessor to join their Property Management team in London. You will conduct compliance audits nationally in line with the requirements of ISO and British standards applicable to our clients’ management of Fire, Health & Safety risks and Environmental aspects
Essential duties will include
- Conduct internal Fire, Health & Safety and Environmental audits/risk assessments at all sites nationally within scope in accordance with the audit schedule.
- Carry out all risk assessments in line with best practice and in accordance with legal requirements.
- Facilitate external audits with certification bodies in accordance with UKAS requirements.
- Provide advice and guidance as appropriate, whilst undertaking assessments and audits.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable legal and other requirements.
- Ensure identified non-conformances are progressed to satisfactory conclusions.
- Develop relationships with clients, teams and suppliers to harness innovation, look at future practices, technology and trends to influence service delivery.
- Drive new and emerging practices within the company.
- The ability to use data well to grow development.
- Good reporting and presentation.
The ideal candidate must have
- Experience of leading the planning and delivery of audits.
- Experience of conducting combined HS&E audits.
- Experience of conducting Fire Risk Assessments.
- Experience of running unplanned incident preparedness tests and fire drills.
- Experience of working in the Real Estate or Facilities Management sector would be desirable.
- Essential to have a Diploma or equivalent in a related discipline.
- Essential to have Lead or Internal Auditor qualifications or demonstrable experience.
- Essential to be a Practitioner membership of IEMA & IOSH.
- Essential to have a IOSH Managing Safely or NEBOSH General certificate in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Desirable to have Environment Diploma and NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety & Risk Management (or equivalent).
In return, or client offers
- A salary ranging from £40,000 – £45,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- 37 Hour working week.
- An opportunity to be part of a company who is committed to engaging with and developing all employees.
- The opportunity to contribute to a growing organisation, providing both personal and career development opportunities.
- 25 days holidays plus Bank holidays and a birthday holiday.
- Stakeholder Pension.
- Life Cover x3 of annual salary.
- Health Cover.
- Gym Membership.
- Personal Development.