MS186 – Residential Cleaner
Salary: £24,000 per annum DOE
Overview: First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Residential and Commercial Technician on behalf of one of our clients.
To provide professional cleaning services primarily to residential/commercial and communal clients in franchised areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out professional cleaning of soft/hard furnishings for the Residential/Commercial and Communal departments.
- Delivering excellent Customer Service.
- Fire, flood and trauma restoration work.
- Producing quotations for residential and commercial cleaning and restoration work including recommendations for specialist equipment.
- Collecting and completing relevant documentation to meet legal and organisational requirements, and report writing.
- Participating in the on call rota and be available to advise on-call colleagues.
- Adhering to the relevant Health and Safety regulations.
- Keeping vehicles stocked with specified stock levels and equipment along with daily and weekly maintenance checks.
- Enhancing the image of the Company through a professional approach.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience of cleaning in a similar role.
- Experience of working with clients and staff.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must feel able to discuss sensitive and confidential issues.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads.
- Organisational skills.
- A clean driving licence is essential.
- Hold, or be willing to work towards, core competency training (e.g. H&S, Risk Assessment).
- BDMA desirable.