EJ612 – Removals Porter
First Military Recruitment are currently supporting one of our established and expanding businesses in the search for a Removal Porter.
The removal porter is to carry out removal and storage work using company vehicles and equipment in addition to being the Company’s representation to clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To carry out direct road removals as part of a removal team.
- To assist as part of a packing or unpacking team of household goods.
- To carry out UK commercial and office road removals and storage.
- To ensure that all schedules agreed with customers are maintained, or where this is not possible to ensure that branch management and customer are kept aware of any required change to schedule.
- To ensure that all paperwork related to daily activities is completed in an accurate and timely manner and returned to the office.
- To ensure that company vehicles and equipment are kept in a tidy, serviceable, and roadworthy state.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Full UK driving licence.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Physically fit and able.