GC130: Registered Manager
Salary: £26,000 – £30,000
Our client is seeking to recruit a dedicated and highly experienced Registered Manager to be responsible for the day-to-day operations for their Supported Living Services across Bury and Rochdale in Greater Manchester.
As Registered Manager you will be based in our Rochdale office with travel and visibility within the services in Bury & Rochdale, the Registered Manager will be responsible to plan effectively, identify and oversee your budget and successfully deploy human, financial and other resources, to ensuring organisational objectives are met.
As Registered Manager you’ll need to monitor performance and adherence to a set of standards, and engage in problem solving underpinned by a values-based approach to your leadership.
This role is responsible for managing the Senior Team and Support Team to drive quality assurance within the region to ensure regulatory and legal compliance of our services. The post holder will also be required to work multi-disciplinary teams.
• Previous experience as a Registered Manager within a supported living environment.
• Previous Registered Management experience with learning disability, Autism, and challenging behaviour clients.
• Proven successful CQC reports within services.
• A genuine passion for the care sector and client group .Highly knowledgeable individual with budgetary/financial management skills, quality/governance skills and leadership.
• Proven experience of complying with the CQC’s Fundamental Standards of being Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive and Well Led.
• To ensure the service is performing exceptionally well working towards providing an ‘Outstanding’ rating.
• Proven experience of supervising and line management of Senior Team and overseeing care teams.
• Proven experience in managing the support teams including induction, probation, supervision, appraisals and allocation of work load.
• You must have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ or Diploma Level 5/7 in Health & Social Care.
• You must have strong understanding and experience of complex and high needs adult care.
This is a fulltime position with the choice of timeshare with the current manager and flexible work days.