JS 342 – Recruitment Consultant
Location: Cirencester, Gloucestershire
Salary: Competitive + uncapped commission
Due to continued expansion, Perceptive Recruitment are looking to strengthen their team with the addition of another recruitment consultant at their Head Office in Cirencester. Successful candidates will need to display strong communication and organisational skills and have a desire to succeed in a target driven environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a warm desk and develop business through existing accounts.
- To develop new business through proactive business development activities both on the telephone and face to face.
- To negotiate contracts.
- Interview and assess prospective applicants and match their skills and experience with client’s needs.
- Advertise vacancies through proven mediums.
- Proactively source candidates.
- Help applicants to prepare for interviews.
- Provide detailed feedback to both candidates and clients.
Experience and Key Skills:
- Previous experience in the recruitment industry highly desirable.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Confidence and energy.
- Consultants are expected to meet both office and personal targets, although commission is uncapped and the successful candidate through being enthusiastic, committed, hardworking and professional will enjoy significant financial rewards and a very rewarding career.
- Quarterly rewards
- Regular salary reviews
- Annual bonus