MM592 – Receptionist
Location – Manchester
Salary – £19000 – £21000 plus fantastic benefits
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Receptionist to join their team in Manchester working in a building of 180,000 sq ft. The Receptionist would function as the front line for the business taking control of the visitor management process, providing visitors with an excellent meet and greet service and providing a customer service focussed concierge service.
Essential Duties will include
- Answering telephone, ensuring all received calls are announced.
- Email management and helpdesk ticket management.
- Promote a customer service focussed concierge service.
- Manage the client space, ensuring that meeting rooms, client reception and restrooms are maintained at an appropriate level in accordance with agreed standards.
- Promote a customer care ethos; ensuring high quality facilities and administrative services are delivered to internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain filing systems as allocated, digitally and manually.
- Maintain lists for local approved suppliers such as courier, taxi services, catering providers, local amenities and leisure facilities.
- Receive, log and action help desk calls, managing work flow and escalate to Management when required.
The ideal candidate must have:
The ideal candidate will be motivated, energetic and independent and have experience working in a similar role where customer service is of paramount importance. Good communication skills are essential, as is a professional approach.
- Proven experience in similar environment.
- Customer Service experience.
- Host Management.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to Support.
- Willingness to learn.
In return, or client will offer
- A salary ranging from £19,000 – £21,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- 37.5 hour working week.
- An opportunity to be part of a company who is committed to engaging with and developing all employees.
- The opportunity to contribute to a growing organisation, providing both personal and career development opportunities.
- 25 days holidays plus Bank holidays and a birthday holiday.
- Stakeholder Pension.
- Life Cover x3 of annual salary.
- Health Cover.
- Gym Membership.
- Personal Development.