AR251 – Quality Manager
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Quality Manager on behalf of one of our clients.
This is a new role for the company enabling you to influence, develop and stamp your personality on the role.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As our Quality Manager you will be accountable for all matters relating to quality and business assurance, to manage all external accreditations and compliances, staff training and the business approach to environmental matters.
- Developing business systems to ensure compliance with ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 while maintaining quality accreditations with required external bodies.
- As part of the Senior Management team, you will provide all the necessary data, information and guidance to enable informed decisions to develop quality & business assurance plans, strategies and changes whilst working towards agreed goals and objectives.
- Define, implement, and manage key performance indicators across all business functions to create a continuous improvement culture based upon the reporting, customer insight and best practice.
- Maintain an awareness of changes in relevant industry legislation to ensure we are complying and operating to the highest standards while communicating to the business and our customers as appropriate.
- Lead on the development of environmental systems policies and procedures within the business.
- Basically, we would like you to assume the role of Quality & Business Assurance “Ambassador”, demonstrating actions and behaviours to support company “values” at all times while continually promoting high standards of communication and feedback throughout the business, ensuring staff and colleagues are always clear of expectations, goals, and objectives.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- We are looking for an individual who takes pride in their work and has a strong work ethic. Who demonstrates a ‘can-do’ attitude, enjoys working as a team, while being equally comfortable to work on your own and wants to do the right thing and do it to a high standard.
- We would like you to have a natural ability to engage, communicate, build relationships and lead the implementation of change initiatives, with a high degree of influencing skills to help win the “hearts & minds” of those involved would be really beneficial too.
- As the role is based in Basingstoke and we would prefer your daily commute to be a reasonable one.
- You will also need to travel to various clients and sites on an occasional basis. This may require overnight stays and extended flexibility in respect of personal time management and commitment. Hence a flexible approach to working hours and your scope of work will be necessary to aid a productive work/life balance.
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000