Project & Sales Engineer (Service Division)
MS218 – Project & Sales Engineer (Service Division)
Salary: £36,000 to £38,000 per annum + bonus + company car
Overview: First Military Recruitment are currently supporting our client in the search for a Project & Sales Engineer (Service Division).
This post is a combined sales and projects role within this service-oriented business, involving both office-based estimating and field sales project activity.
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Project & Sales Engineer (Service Division):
- Reporting to the Service Division Manager, the candidate will be responsible for the sale and coordination of after-sales repair and maintenance services into the industrial thermal energy sector.
- Involvement will typically be from initial enquiry through to final completion of the project, supported as necessary by an experienced team of qualified engineers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A formal qualification in mechanical or chemical engineering and preferably several years’ post qualification experience is required; ideally gained within a service, maintenance or contracting environment.
- They will be an enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated individual who is looking for a challenging career path that will provide opportunities for continued personal development.
- It is likely the successful candidate will spend 2 or 3 days a week in the office, with the balance being spent out with customers nationwide to progress projects. Therefore, the candidate will require a flexible attitude and work ethic.
- Specialist product and applications training will be given.
- Drivers must hold a full UK driving licence.
- Performance bonus.
- A company profit related bonus scheme which currently pays up to a further 5% of basic salary.
- Contributory pension scheme including life insurance.
- A quality car.
- All necessary business communication devices.
- 25 Days Holiday.