Programme Manager (Education)
EJ784- Programme Manager (Education)
Salary: £36,684 to £41,501 per Annum
First Military Recruitment are currently supporting our client in the search for a Programme Manager.
To be responsible for the academic, social and cultural components of the programme ensuring quality processes are implemented with high levels of efficiency and accuracy.
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Programme Manager:
- Actively monitor and manage student issues, involving learners and staff in improving their experience.
- Assist the Assistant Principal in ensuring that the curriculum area delivers outstanding achievement and progression rates.
- Attend meetings internally and externally as required; to include meetings held outside of normal office working hours.
- Deliver effective, efficient, and professional open events, IAG, parents’ evenings and liaison with parents and other external meetings.
- Engage with and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders resulting in key strategic growth of the IFY programme.
- Ensure cultural sensitivity and understanding in supporting a diverse group of international students.
- Ensure students receive high quality and consistent experience and lead on using the learner voice to make decisions that will improve the experience, retention, achievement and progress.
- Ensure that all targets for recruitment, retention, achievement, pass rates, value added, progression and student satisfaction are achieved or exceeded.
- Ensure the recruitment, conduct and progress of all students is in line with policies and procedures.
- Identify strengths and areas for improvement, executing quality improvement plans with clearly defined actions and targets to meet and monitoring against them.
- Liaise with partners at other company’s and external agencies as required.
- Manage the agreed Department devolved budget and ensure the effective and efficient use of allocated resources, including the deployment of staff resources and the planning and completion of timetables for staff.
- Manage the course planning, scheduling, room planning and timetabling.
- Place student achievement rates at the heart of the curriculum.
- Promote the highest professional standards to students and staff in all aspects of the role, maintaining a visible presence and leading by example.
- Represent the company at internal and external events.
- Support the Senior Management Team and Assistant Principals in communicating and executing the company’s strategic plan.
- To participate in training activities both in company and externally.
- To undertake other additional duties, consistent with the role as may be deemed appropriate by your line manager, such as developing risk registers.
- Work collaboratively with the Learner Journey & Customer Relations team to ensure every opportunity is taken to provide a positive and meaningful learner experience through the SSLC process.
- Work collaboratively with the International Admissions Coordinator on promotion and recruitment activities, attending key UK and overseas recruitment events where appropriate.
- Work with the Quality Development Manager to ensure all courses meet the appropriate quality standards for the company and LPO.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Teaching qualification minimum L5.
- ILM qualified (or willingness to work towards).
- Safeguarding and Prevent Level 1 Certificate (or a willingness to work towards one within a stipulated time period).
- Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of regulatory bodies and inspection requirements (British Council).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – a capacity to deal effectively with staff, learners and others.
- Able to plan, prioritise, schedule, and manage multiple priorities, working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Effective team working, with the ability to lead, influence and motivate, build good relationships and offer exceptional staff support.
- Ability to analyse problems, propose timely and workable solutions and manage and resolve conflict.
- Able to introduce and assimilate ideas for changes, assess their feasibility and take responsibility for their implementation, to faci