MS246 – Production Technician
Salary: £11.00 – £12.50 per hour
Overview: First Military Recruitment are currently supporting our client in the search for a Production Technician.
This position is currently Monday – Friday, with working hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm. Shifts patterns are soon to be introduced, with hours ranging from 6am – 2pm & 2pm – 10pm.
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Service Engineer:
- Read & understand instructions and follow procedures.
- Plating customer products accurately & through according to specifications.
- Meeting deadline expectations according to our customers needs.
- Identify & report any defective items & handle accordingly.
- General housekeeping duties.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be reliable, professional, and punctual, be able to work within a team environment and use own initiative whilst recognising that attention to detail is paramount.
- Previous experience of electro-plating (desirable).
- Previous experience working in a fast-moving manufacturing environment.