Production Manager Part 21G
DC259 – Production Manager Part 21G
Location – Bournemouth
Salary – £Competitive DOE + Benefits
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Production Manager for their team in Bournemouth. The Production Manager will be the nominated CAA Form 4 Production Manager for the Part 21G approval. This a great opportunity for a dynamic hands-on production manager to shape and grow the department capabilities and team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Part 21G production organisation against regulatory approval manuals and procedures, and in accordance with company policies for ISO9001 and SMS, and to ensure the quality of the parts produced are to the highest standard.
- Provide leadership and direction to production team and subcontractors, and hold financial accountability for the manufacturing department.
- Manage the customer interface for the department, including overall control over preparation of quotations and tenders, addressing complaints, engaging with customers at all levels, and ensuring the company is represented in a positive manner.
- Carries out routine staff appraisals in accordance with company policy, and assists in identifying and implementing training requirements.
- Represents the company at trade shows, exhibitions and to the relevant authorities and customers
- Any other duties required by the company as may be consistent with the role.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record of holding a senior position in an aviation production organisation.
- Be eligible to hold a CAA Form Four in the production managers role.
- Be able to hold security clearance to a minimum of SC.
- Be flexible and available to serve the needs of the business.
In return our client offers:
- A competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Pension with up to 5% contributions matched.
- Life Insurance *
- Income Protection *
- Travel Insurance *
- Private Medical (after successful passing of probation) *
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
*(subject to insurance underwriting)