Motor Vehicle Teacher
FC20 – Motor Vehicle Teacher
Location – Middlesbrough
Salary – £21,327 to £23,261 per annum DOE + Benefits
Hours – 35 hours per week (+ 5 hours paid lunch)
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client – the largest not-for-profit, independent training provider in the country- to recruit a Motor Vehicle Teacher to deliver their Study Programme to disadvantage learners at their education centre in Middlesbrough.
Our client is in search of an inspirational and enthusiastic Teacher who will work as part of their Middlesbrough teaching team to ensure learners achieve the appropriate Construction qualifications while developing the learners’ employability, personal and social skills.
As part of the pre-employment (post offer) screening procedures, a DBS check will be required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver training and support to 16-19-year olds on the Study Programme (all ability levels from Entry Level to GCSE).
- Ensure all relevant young people achieve Functional Skills/GCSE qualifications.
- Develop resources and deliver training programmes to learners.
- Carry out initial assessments of the learners.
- Create support plans and regularly monitor these.
- Use resources efficiently and effectively, ensuring proper use and security at all times.
- The successful candidate should have experience in guiding a diverse group of clients as well as the ability to identify preferred learning styles and engaging with difficult-to-reach young people.
Skills and Experience:
- Level 2 English and Maths.
- Teaching qualification DET equivalent or working towards or above.
- Qualification in Motor Vehicle and relevant industry experience.
- IQA/Assessor qualification Desirable.