Mobile Plant Mechanic
DC393 – Mobile Plant Mechanic
Location – Daventry or Boroughbridge
Salary – circa £27,400 + Overtime
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Mobile Plant Fitter to join their team in either Daventry or Boroughbridge. This is a full-time, permanent role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertaking inspections on vehicles, plant, and associated equipment.
- Repairing and maintenance on vehicles, plant, and associated equipment.
- Ensuring the fleet is in full operation.
- Travel to other depots and to vehicle breakdowns.
Skills and Experience:
- Full apprenticeship pass.
- City & Guilds OR NVQ qualification (Level 2 Motor Vehicle Maintenance).
- Ability to work on HGVs.
- Experience of hydraulic and electrical diagnostics.
In return our client offers:
- A working week of Monday to Thursday, 7:00am – 5:00pm; Fridays, 7:00am to 4:00pm (1-hour unpaid lunch).
- Up to £12 per hour (= circa £27,400 per annum) + bonus when successfully passed probation.
- Regular overtime available at time and a half (evenings and weekends).
- 20 days holiday (increasing with length of service).
- Company vehicle to use while carrying out work related duties.
- Company mobile (work related).