LB88 – Marketing Co-ordinator
Location: Deeside (Wrexham)
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Marketing Co-ordinator on behalf of one of our clients.
This role is responsible for the development and co-ordination of marketing communications and content gathering and creation.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strong, proactive and advisory relationships with areas of responsibility to maximise promotional opportunities.
- Work with both the Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Manager.
- Devise, develop, deliver and evaluate annual marketing plans for areas of responsibility.
- Deliver advertising campaigns and external communications for areas of responsibility.
- Co-ordinate the publication of marketing materials and marketing content offline and work with the digital team to create content for online.
- Measure the effectiveness and results of all marketing activity including events, publications, content and alumni initiatives linked to areas of responsibility.
- Coordinate marketing events linked to areas and ensure they are staffed, planned, reviewed and evaluated.
- Work with staff in the team responsible for school liaison to develop and enhance relationships with local schools, sixth forms. Careers Wales and other organisations to raise the profile of the areas for which the post holder is responsible.
- Support social media presence through posting, creation of content and staffing of accounts when needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Level 4 or above marketing qualification or willing to work towards.
- Currently holds a Level 2 Digital Literacy or is willing to work towards.
- Recent experience in a similar role.
- Large scale event planning and delivery experience.
- Experience of managing publication projects and events.
- High level of attention to detail, high standards and proofreading skills.
- Able to travel across site and to external locations.
- Excellent pension scheme(s).
- Generous annual leave entitlement.
- Onsite nursery provision.
- Discounts on a range of college evening courses.
- Access to a wide range of e-learning and professional development.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Excellent sports and fitness facilities.
- Free parking on all sites.
- Cycle scheme.
- Discounted rates for hairdressing and beauty treatments.
- Discounted rates for restaurants.