LB3 – Maintenance Electrician
Salary: Circa £35,000
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Maintenance electrician on behalf of one of our clients.
The successful candidate will be working as part of the maintenance team on two rotating shifts ensuring that all electrical plant equipment is operating efficiently with the minimum amount of downtime and in a safe order.
Our Client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however, all candidates will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist maintenance activities on site.
- Ensure production is maximised and the reliability of the plant is maintained.
- Reporting to the works engineer
- All aspects of troubleshooting
- Ensure repairs are completed to a high standard
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in electrical installations and maintenance
- Experience with Gas fired reheat
- Ideally experience in a heavy engineering environment.
- Experience in industrial installations and maintenance