Maintenace Manager – [Heavy Plant]
JA1082 – Maintenance Manager – Heavy Plant
Location – Wigan
Salary – £DOE
Role – Full-time permanent Mon – Fri with occasional Saturdays
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a hands-on Maintenance Manager with experience of working with Crushers, Screeners, Trommels, Loading Shovels, Excavators, and Shredders. Due the nature of the business the successful candidate must work well under pressure.
- Managing a team of fitters working with large plant and equipment.
- Prioritize workloads
- Order parts and equipment.
- Manage all maintenance tasks/projects.
- Manage the PPM system to reduce downtime.
- Delegate workload to fitter team.
- Oversee all maintenance/repair tasks.
- Manage the R2C defect reporting system.
Skills & Experience:
- Must have excellent knowledge working with large plant equipment
- Must be hands on
- Must be able to work as part of team.
- Must have your own tools
- Company van and fuel allowance