LGV Tutor – Assessor
Location – Various
Salary – DOE
Our client South Essex College are looking to Recruit an LGV Tutor/Assessor in the Midlands, Southwest and South Essex Area, to work in an award-winning team, to delivery LGV driver Apprenticeships on Behalf of our clients.
The Successful candidate will need to hold an Assessor Qualification D32/D33, A1, CAVA or End Point Assessor and a teaching/training qualification, also an D34, V1 or IQA qualification and Functional skills qualifications Maths and English at Level 2 is desirable but not essential.
Apply via this advert or directly via https://jobs.southessex.ac.uk/rEcruit/Recruitment/Vacancies.aspx
- Training and development will be given to the successful candidate. Applicant should have the following industry competencies:
- Hold the following Vocational driving Licences C1, C1E, C and C+E.
- Have industry experience, working as an LGV/HGV driver, preferably as a C+E Class 1 LGV/HGV driver.
- Have experience and have worked within the Transport and Logistics Sector.
- A working Knowledge of driver’s hours, tachographs, safe loading, ECO driving techniques, Vulnerable roads users, customer service and vehicle technology.
- Experience of training and assessing LGV drivers in a workplace environment.
The successful candidate will be required to manage a caseload of learners on behalf of our clients, they must be able to teach, develop and assess LGV driver Apprentices to achieve their Class 1 C+E Licence and develop learners to gain industry competence and prepare them for their end point assessments.
The successful candidate will be a team player who is competent and confident with classroom and practical delivery, this will also including having digital skills and ideally have experience in teaching or delivering online learning sessions, experience with MS Teams is desirable but this can be developed.