Key Account Support Consultant (Maternity Cover)
MS158 – Key Account Support Consultant (Maternity Cover)
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Salary: £21,00 – £22,000 (Dependent on Experience)
Overview: First Military Recruitment is looking for a Key Account Support Consultant in Bury St Edmunds.
The role of ‘Key Account Consultant’ is to manage the supplier process and all the parts thereof from order to delivery by managing the supply chain and ensuring clear communication between the HQ and ‘Key Account Dealers’, with updates to the ‘Key Account Manager’ where required.
The role is a Temporary Maternity leave cover for a period of up to 14 months. In the role you will be expected to have an excellent understanding and knowledge of the company products. (Product Training is available).
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- One of the primary contacts for the UK business, responsible to ensure a premium ‘Key Dealer’ support service.
- Assisting with all aspects of the administration of the ‘Key Dealer’ accounts.
- Verify, check and challenge any SAP data and advise relevant contact of corrections needed.
- Oversee all aspects of delivery process, working with the HQ and ‘Key Account Dealer’ contacts, to clearly communicate all relevant information.
- Check and manage ‘Key Dealer’ specific reports and information, invoice and debit note requests.
- Ensure all supplier returns are legitimate and managed closely, administered appropriately and clearly and the ‘Key Account Manager’ is kept up to date on cost implications.
- Communicating with the ‘Key Dealers’ product knowledge.
- Ensure all activities undertaken follow policy and procedures.
- Build a strong working relationship and support to the Dealer, HQ and Key Account manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Self-disciplined and efficient, with a flexible and proactive nature.
- Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build strong relationships with customers at multiple organisational levels.
- Self-reliant, convincing, engaging and assertive.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, including the ability to multi-task.
- Team minded, good networker (Internally & Externally).
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot.
- Knowledge of power tools, products and accessories, preferable.
- Ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a ‘Key Accounts Support’ role or similar.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of software packages SAP, Excel, Sales Force, Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- 29 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Group Income Protection.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Private Healthcare.