Junior Contracts Manager
JA933 – Junior Contracts Manager/Assistant Supervisor
Salary – £40,368
Hours – 0800 -1700 Monday – Friday 1-hour unpaid break
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Supervisor/Junior Contract Manager to join our clients busy FM business. The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of M&E HVAC maintenance contracts reporting directly to the Regional Manager. This position requires great communication skills, be this face-face or remotely along with an attention to detail and the flexibility to suit client requirements.
The role will suit a committed individual with an engineering & maintenance background looking to develop & progress in a management career.
- Control purchases sub-contractor/costs for your region.
- Respond to client requests and attend meetings when required building client confidence.
- Assist line manager with contractual targets, site visits, service visits and repairs being carried out.
- Ensure that sub-contractors used on your sites are carrying out work in accordance with company instructions.
- Taking Ownership of service levels and compliance within maintenance portfolio.
- Identifying, quoting, and overseeing repair work within maintenance portfolio.
- Managing, mentoring, and motivating engineers working within the maintenance portfolio.
Represent the Company by:
- Always protecting the company’s interests.
- Leading by example.
- Ensuring your appearance and manner appropriately represent the Company.
- Ensure all duties conform to Company Health & Safety Policies and handbook guidelines.
Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of M&E systems within commercial properties.
- Good literacy and numeric skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Technology literate including MS Office, Laptop/tablet.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to Multitask
- Able to work in a varied and sometimes pressurised environment.
- City & Guilds, NVQ Level 3 Qualification in a Mechanical or Electrical Discipline.
- Internal Training Provided:
- Shadowing Contract Manager during client meetings.
- Mentoring by Regional Manager.
- Company mobile for business use.
- Company Tablet/Laptop
- 20 days holiday rising per year up to a maximum of 25 days
- Company pension scheme
- Private Healthcare (Eligible after 3 years’ service)
- Death in Service (Applicable after 1 years’ service)
- Auto Enrolment into Company Pension – Employer contribution 4%