Junior CAD Technician
LB48 – Junior CAD Technician
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a CAD Technician on behalf of one of our clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design of life safety, electronic security systems and IT infrastructure.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however, all candidates will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce and amend CAD designs using AutoCAD software
- Create take-offs from drawings and present this within an Excel spreadsheet
- Design life safety and security systems (with guidance from Design Engineer)
- Take an active role within the continuous improvement of company systems
- Provide reports as appropriate to your line manager
Skills and qualifications:
- Computer literate and proficient in all core Microsoft Office packages
- Experience using CAD software
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Display initiative and have strong attention to detail