AL249: Installations Manager
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking an Installation Manager on behalf of one of our clients.
To ensure all engineers have the skills, knowledge and resources to complete their role to a high standard.
Our client actively encourages ex-military candidates however, all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and deliver engineer training.
- Manage regional engineers via PDP process.
- Complete on site assessments of installation quality.
- Complete site surveys, prepare site plans and RAMS for installations.
- Complete a survey report, accurate site plan & site specific RAMS for each installation including necessary enabling works required.
- Research and source engineer training materials and courses.
- Develop engineer training and measurement program.
- Develop the efficiency and effectiveness of system design and installation processes.
- Ensure pick lists are accurate and complete.
- To mitigate the risk of claim against the Company through comprehensive audit trails and thorough communication with clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong understanding CCTV and access control systems including detection methods.
- Experience in running a successful installations team.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- CSCS/ECS Operatives Card (Provided by Company)
- Full driving license (Max. 6 points).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- Health & Safety qualifications, minimum IOSH.
- Proficient in map drawing using Microsoft Visio or similar.
- Several years’ experience in CCTV and access control installation .
- Highly organised and works efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Enjoys working as part of a structured team but confident to work independently.