Hydraulic Excavator Attachment Fitter
JM84 Hydraulic Excavator Attachment Fitter
Salary: Circa £35k DOE
To ensure that all work assigned is carried out promptly and in an efficient manner. To offer a high level of customer service
- To assess, service and repair Hydraulic Excavator Attachments in the workshop and on site.
- Inspect, diagnose, troubleshoot and locate defects on Hydraulic Attachments and excavator hydraulic circuits
- To attend Attachment installs and breakdowns on site
- Adjust customers excavator flows and pressures to suit the attachment / customer requirements on site
- Welder / Fabricator
- To bring to the immediate attention of the Workshop Manager all major faults which are found.
- Keep the workshop area allocated to the job function in a clean and tidy condition.
- Ensure that the Company health and safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Experience of working with hydraulic excavator attachments
- Experienced welder. Coded welder preferable
- Must be confident and experienced in adjusting and setting hydraulic flows and pressures on excavators.
- Clean current driving licence
- Forklift truck trained
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under own initiative but also a team player