Human Resources Assistant
EY104 Human Resources Assistant
Location: Esher, Surrey
Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
First Military Recruitment are currently supporting our client in the search for a Human Resources Assistant within the Automotive industry.
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Human Resources Assistant:
- Carry out monthly training, absence & project reports.
- Devise and maintain office systems.
- Ensure compliance with Data Protection and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure employee records are updated and maintained.
- Manage processes & paper flow efficiently and effectively.
- Manage, monitor and regularly update internal HR procedures/processes.
- Must be a fast learner and able to adapt to fast changing priorities.
- Prepare & assist in Induction & test programs.
- Prepare and attend training, reviews, appraisals, disciplinary, grievance meetings/hearings as required.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support.
- Provide diary management for HR Director.
- Quickly learn Company policies & procedures.
- Regularly issue and monitor all contracts of employment.
- Report to the HR Director on a day-to-day basis.
- Support the HR Dept through effective database management.
- Take effective minutes of meetings and circulate in a timely manner.
- Take ownership in recruitment process, producing feedback, creating summary reports for candidates and administering tests.
- Take responsibility for a range of HR administrative processes.
- Work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- You must possess a keen interest in Human Resources.
- You will also assist with the reward & retention program.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Should be self-motivated.
- Have good MS Office/Outlook skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a small office environment.
- Must possess a positive & friendly attitude.
- Be confident, diligent, self-motivated, a logical thinker.
- Possess excellent verbal & written communication skills at all levels with the drive & ambition to progress.
- The candidate must practice confidentiality at all times.
- The candidate must be effective and efficient with the ability to effectively manage own workload including prioritising.
- Be prepared to travel to other business locations as and when required with possible overnight stay.
Location: Esher, Surrey