Housekeeping and Workshop Support
JM71: Housekeeping and Workshop Support
Housekeeping, following a weekly/daily plan:
Maintain professional standards of housekeeping for the general workshop areas, entrances, canteen and toilets. Control availability of cleaning supplies to all areas:
- Canteen, lockers, stairways
- Entrance, Doors and shared walkways
- Ladies and Gents facilities
- PCB main shared walkways
- Periodic Office floor clean
- Technical main shared walkways
- Stores main walkways
- Inspection main walkways
- Despatch main walkways
- Waste control
- Special hygiene procedures
- Daily Engineering Equipment Hygiene
Electrical test control as required depending on load.
- Audit Monthly – Cable Tools
- Audit Monthly – PCB Tools
- Audit Monthly – Jig/fixture Tools
- Audit Weekly/Monthly – ESD checks
- Audit Monthly – 5S
Essential cover support tasks:
- Arrange for carrier, shipper or van for deliveries, working to despatch notes and sales orders due date and request date for packing and despatch/despatch charges.
- First Off despatch note print/despatch.
- International packing and shipment.
- Despatch pick-up From/To
Monthly Meter reads
Qualifications and skills:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The work is physically active and requires a high level of personal organization and self-discipline. The ability to work autonomously in an efficient and effective manner, and manage distraction is critical, along with a willingness to collaborate with others in the team to achieve high standards of customer service.
Mon-Fri 30hrs a week to be agreed at interview