HGV Class 2 Mixer Driver
MS192 – HGV Class 2 Mixer Driver
Salary: £13.00 per hour (increasing to £13.55 per hour after successful 3 month trial) + Overtime and per load bonus
Overview: First Military Recruitment are currently supporting our client in the search for a HGV Class 2 Mixer Driver.
Monday-Friday 6:30am to finish (usually around 4pm), guaranteed minimum 8 hours per day. This is based on a 40 hour basic work week.
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities of the HGV Class 2 Mixer Driver:
- Responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of ready-mix concrete to various locations.
- Complete daily vehicle checks and keep the truck in an acceptable and clean condition.
- Work in accordance with safe practices and legislation with regards to Driver Hours and the Working Time Directive.
- Complete required documentation with good attention to detail.
Skills and Qualifications of the HGV Class 2 Mixer Driver:
- Enthusiastic, reliable and customer focussed.
- Punctual with good communication skills and able to build and retain positive internal and external relationships.
- Hold a full HGV Class 2 Licence with Driver Qualification Card and Driver CPC.
- Good geographical knowledge would be beneficial.
- Flexible in your approach and willing to learn all aspects of the business to carry out various duties.
- Experience driving Concrete Mixer Trucks (desired).