HGV Class 2 Drivers Days
MS178 – HGV Class 2 Drivers Days
Salary: £31,909 per annum (+ annual bonus + overtime)
Overview: First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Class 2 Driver for a business based in Sunbury.
Our client is expanding its fleet due to an increase in workload and therefore seeking additional permanent drivers to join their team.
You would be working 48 hours per week with the prospect of overtime. Work hours vary, but are generally between 8am – 6pm.
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel but all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Our client is looking for candidates who can successfully and safely transport units and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for delivering and goods, the goods will vary for each job.
- The right HGV driver is approachable and projects a positive image while maintaining solid business relationships.
- You will need to demonstrate excellent organisational skills to plan and prioritize your daily workload.
- Completion of all relevant paperwork.
- Delivering & collecting non-hazardous palletised consignments.
- In return the company will offer security and ongoing development.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Current Class 2 driving licence is required.
- Experience of working with containers.
- Full CPC and DIGI tacho card.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Professional and positive attitude.