AR362 – General Labourer
Salary: £10 per hour
First Military Recruitment are currently seeing a General Labourer on behalf of on of our clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out a mixture of general warehouse duties as well as workshop and yard based housekeeping, these will be undertaken in a safe and professional manner and with care and attention
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however, all candidates will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning/tidying work-spaces
- Basic visual checks on trucks
- Store goods and ensure they’re stored correctly
- Stock takes
- Other general workshop/yard duties
Skills and Qualifications :
- Must be physically fit
- Counterbalance forklift licence
- Willingness to undertake a number of roles – general warehouse work, housekeeping
- Good attitude with the ability to stay motivated and productive
- Helpful and willing to take ownership of certain duties
- Work independently on sites in a safe manner taking into account both your own and other people’s safety.
Salary: £9.10 – £9.50 per hour