Financial Services Recruiter
JA1022 – Financial Services Recruiter
Location – London W1T
Salary – £30,000 + DOE + Excellent Commission Structure
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a motivated and experienced Financial Services Recruiter to join their successful team in Central London. Our client is looking for candidates with a positive attitude and a proven history of success in recruitment. They are also willing to consider ex-military candidates looking to join the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building strong relationships with clients and candidates.
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates.
- Completing a search of the candidate database to find the right person for the employer’s vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, and short-listing candidates.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job in question.
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Conducting face-to-face interviews with candidates.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training, and career progression.
- Attending client meetings.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within Financial Services or Sales would be beneficial.
- A track record of hitting targets
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build solid relationships with candidates and clients.
In return our client offers:
- A very good basic salary DOE with a fantastic commission structure.
- Excellent holiday allowance.
- Home working Monday & Friday office-based Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday