JA1067 – Finance Assistant
Location – Rutherglen
Salary – £Competitive
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join our client in Rutherglen. The successful Finance Assistant will support the Divisional (MTS) & Central function in financial matters. To work with the Divisional (MTS) and Central teams to ensure accurate and timely reporting of all weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual information required.
Aims & Objectives:
- Support Commercial & Operational Management to produce Management Information to better manage and control risks and opportunities within Division
- Forecast cash and Customer Financing (working capital) within the Division
- Work with central finance team to ensure compliance with financial policies and audit requirements
- Submission of monthly cash forecast
- Send Cash & Invoicing updates to division and Central Finance regularly
- Control, review and monitor divisional Customer Financing (CuFi)
- Analysis of overheard spend, investigate variance against budget and ensure the accuracy of costs.
- Review & action purchase invoice queries relating to divisional overheads.
- Ensure the accuracy of costs recharged from Central Finance to the division: Vehicles, Fuel, Mobiles, Travel & IT charges.
- GRN reviews.
- Generate monthly timesheets and allocation costs (CIP) to contracts.
- Post divisional journals.
- Enter monthly sub-division margin take
- Review divisional monthly payroll
- Control & monitor balance sheets relating to the division.
- System reconciliations between CPA & Alarm Master.
- Provide support for budgeting and reforecasting during the year.
- Co-ordinate year-end stock counts within the division (5 locations).
Skills & Experience:
- Part qualified: ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ICAS
- Must have experience within a financial function.
- Strong excel skills, to macro level
- Ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Highly numeric/strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Personally driven with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to drive and embrace change
- Experience of the UK construction industry / facilities business