Field Service Engineer (Mobile Cranes)
AR374 – Field Service Engineer (Mobile Cranes)
Salary: £34,000 – £37,000
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a service engineer on behalf of one of our clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out planned maintenance and breakdown repairs on mobile commercial cranes.
Applications from ex-military personnel are encouraged but all applications will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out planned maintenance and repairs on mobile cranes and associated equipment
- Attend breakdowns
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be from a heavy plant background
- Those with experience working with mobile cranes will hold a considerable advantage
- Experience working with hydraulics and electrics
- Have both a mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Worked with cranes up to 12.5 tonnes
- UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 points
Salary: £34,000 to £37,000