Facilities Maintenance Operative [skilled]
JA898 – Skilled Maintenance Operative
Location – Kinross
Salary – DOE
Working hours – Mon-Fri
We are currently recruiting for a Skilled Maintenance/ Facilities Operative with strong painting & decorating skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for all required ongoing repairs, maintenance and checks in line with the Estate’s operating procedures and manuals and will ideally have experience in working in such a setting of historical importance and the understanding of what this means in the way the role functions across the Estate.
On site 2 Bedroom accommodation maybe available if required and this would be discussed with candidates at interview.
The Estate covers the main Kinross House, Coach House, and the Coach House Spa.
- Painting and decorating to a good standard
- Some basic carpentry
- Minor plumbing works
- Minor electrical works, including PAT testing (training will be given)
- Being a Team Player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Happy to work on their own at times and use their own initiative (with training)
- Ability to recognise and report issues / faults etc.
- A keen eye for detail is essential.
- Ability to see a job through to completion as needed.
- Ability to multi-task and be happy to take on extra tasks with the rest of the Estate Team when required.
- Enthusiasm, dependability, and trustworthiness.
- Three references will be required.
- Painting and decorating: 5 years (Required)